Terms of using the grant:

  1. A utilization certificate has to be submitted upon the execution of the Purchase Order/Work Order for the amount issued by the government.
  2. Upon completion of the PO/WO, a detailed project completion report along with pictures, utilization certificate from the authorized CA, and a letter of completion from the Government Department/ District Administration will have to be submitted.